SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS also known as seborrhoea, is a long-term skin disorder. Symptoms include red, scaly, greasy, itchy, and inflamed skin.
This guide provide information about symptoms and causes of Seborrheic Dermatitis, I will look at some tips and advices on how to treat that skin condition and what to be avoided.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- Seborrheic dermatitis symptoms appear gradually, and usually the first signs are flaky skin and scalp
- Areas of the skin rich in oil -producing glands are often affected including the scalp, face, and chest.
- Skin flakes (dandruff) on your eyebrows, beard or moustache
- Patches of greasy skin covered with flaky white or yellow scales or crust on the scalp, face, sides of the nose, eyebrows, ears, eyelids, chest, armpits, groin area or under the breasts
- Red skin
- In babies, when
the scalp is primarily involved, it is call cradle cap
The signs and symptoms may be more severe if you’re
stressed, and they tend to flare in cold, dry seasons.
- Medical professionals have a poor understanding of the causes of seborrheic dermatitis. There are some newly recognized genetic influences in seborrheic dermatitis. Eleven gene mutations or protein deficiencies appear to be more common in individuals with seborrheic dermatitis.
- In addition, it seems that many patients with seborrheic dermatitis have an abundant growth of a normal skin yeast (Pityrosporum or Malassezia) in the affected areas.
changes or illness
detergents, solvents, chemicals and soaps
- Cold, dry
such as psoralen, interferon and lithium
Seborrhoeic dermatitis usually clears after a few months but natural salves and oils can speed up the process.
Products containing Hemp oil and Calendula are ideal.
Many people find that soaps and hand wash can often cause skin irritation.
Sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), a foaming agent used in many personal care products, and triclosan, an antibacterial agent, are both known causes of irritation and dryness of the skin.
HOW TO TREAT IT?
Treatment for seborrheic dermatitis focuses on loosening scale, reducing inflammation and swelling, and curbing
In my Clinic I see many people who suffer from Seborrheic Dermatitis and we have a treatment that help to treat
it and keep it under control!
Intelligent product estGen is an innovative formula that work on a cell level
estGen is used to complete regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin by immune respond activation!
? growth factors – innovative isolated proteins that
stimulate the cells of our skin to divide or differentiate.
? immunomodulatory proteins – proteins that strengthen
self-healing and immune capabilities of the skin; they respond to infections
for inflammation in the skin.
? bacteriostatic substances – inhibit the growth and
multiplication of bacteria; brilliant with traditional and rough acne.
? as well as enzymes, polyamides, derivatives of nucleic
acids and amino acids as well as a unique set of vitamins.
In more severe cases, you may receive
a prescription for a mild corticosteroid medication to calm the inflammation as