Suffering from hair loss can have a big impact on your self-esteem. Here at Coco Beauty Clinic in Southport, we offer the innovative Dr CYJ Hair Filler, which helps to improve the appearance of thinning hair, and revitalise the scalp to encourage growth. Suitable for men and women’s hair, this hair loss treatment is popular for all ages. Based on Sandon Road, Hillside Coco Clinic can offer hair loss treatment to those based anywhere in Southport, Liverpool and further.
?Are you tired of weak, falling and cracking hair?
Then this filler complex will be just right for you! It acts through a revitalization of the skin cells and the scalp, promotes blood circulation on the surface of the head, improves blood circulation. It also revives hair follicles, stimulates hair growth, stimulates follicular growth, and prevents hair loss.
How is the procedure performed and what is its effect?
Dr. Cyj filler is applied through microinjection into the scalp. Ingredients are released into the skin and gradually become active during the prolonged release period, when they stimulate hair follicles and cells and promote hair growth. This procedure stops cell death, stimulates microcirculation, makes the scalp healthy, and prevents hair loss.
?For whom and what is Dr. Cyj hair filler intended?
– For women and men who have weak and thin hair
– To enhance the condition of the hair
– The filler complex stimulates faster hair growth, and increases the volume of the hair
– To treat hair loss, thinning hair and androgenic alopecia
– For balding women and men
– To achieve a synergistic effect, when used in conjunction with other measures to reduce hair loss
– People who have transplanted hair and who want to extend the life cycle of their implants
How many procedures are required?
Usually a four-procedure course is applied – one procedure every two weeks. The precise number of procedures will be recommended by a dermatologist or a beauty therapist – cosmetologist, during your visit. The duration of the treatment is individual, depending on the hair and head problems.