Well… even I get breakouts from wearing a mask and a visor for a long time. But you know what…it’s ok because I know how to help our skin 🙂
Prolonged wear of face covering can lead to a problems such as :
- Acne, breakouts and blocked pores
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Contact Allergies
- Dry and itchy skin
Wearing a mask cause:
- Heat and steam- from breathing and talking
- Occlusion- close contact to the skin
- Bacteria- build up of bacteria naturally occurring our skin
- Free radicals- exhalation of CO2
- Friction- micro damage to outer layer of the skin
- Constant touching of face
To help to keep your skin in a best possible condition here are some simple steps to follow:
- Wash your face- as soon as you come back home
- No make-up- try to leave your make-up
- Hydrate- use a good hydrating moisturizer and remember to drink plenty of water every day
And the most important:
WASH YOUR MASK OR IF IT’S DISPOSABLE BIN IN AFTER USE!
But personally I think that having a regular facial is more important now then ever before to keep your skin in a good condition.
Treatment like Microdermabrasion and AHA Peel will help to unblocked pores, remove excess of impurities.
Vitamin C facial will fight against Free radical.
Retinol Peel will also fight Free radicals, help with acne and breakouts and dry skin.
We are all in this together and I’m here to help you keep your skin looking flawless and healthy.
I have also covered this subject in my First Coffee with Coco LIVE
Here is a link to it 😉
Your Skin Expert,