Did you know that winter is actually the best times to kick start your skin treatments?!
Your skin is on a daily battle with harsh weather conditions.
Now is the time to give your skin some TLC and let it glow this Christmas
In this paragraph I’m going to discuss 5 treatments recommended in winter.
1. Firstly, If you are experiencing some troubles with your skin before you will experiment with another products it’s best to come in for a Computer Skin Analysis where you will get a complete report on your skin condition
2. Secondly, Chemical peel help to target skin problems such as:
This non-invasive treatment is continuously growing in popularity. The peel works by penetrating into the epidermis reaching a deeper point than any home remedies could. The peel wakes up new collagen in the skin. Stimulating skin cell growth and in turn provides the top layer with a healthy glow.
3. Microdermabrasion- This non-invasive treatment provides an affordable solution to get your skin winter ready. Microdermabrasion gently exfoliates the top layer of your skin, which stimulates your natural response to rejuvenate new cells and produce collagen. Because it is non-invasive, it is a popular procedure for ridding the skin of its dull appearance.
4. Vitamin C- Vitamin C is often called your skin’s best friend. As much as your skin needs vitamin C throughout the year, you need a little extra of it during the winters to help you get rid of your stubborn pale winter skin and also to give your skin the strength to get through the season.
Vitamin C facial is a super reach concentration of this vitamin in every single product that is used during this treatment. Also a serum with pure vitamin C is applied with ultrasounds for a better penetration to a deeper layer of the skin.
5. Dermapen- Micro-needling is great for women feeling the effects of central heating, plummeting temperatures and lack of Vitamin D, as well as those with fine lines and wrinkles. The procedure relies on the body’s self-heal mechanism – producing tiny puncture wounds in the skin, which stimulates the body to produce more collagen to compensate and in turn gives the skin a plumper skin and a healthy glow. It can also be used to treat blemishes such as scars. Downtime is minimal and as a result you can immediately hide any redness with mineral makeup.
GET YOUR SKIN WINTER READY
All treatments are available at Coco Beauty Clinic