Pigmentation is a complex problem. To remove it successfully we have to understand how pigment is formed in our skin, what factors are stimulating it and work with a holistic approach.
Holistic approach to pigmentation include:
– Exfoliation of existing pigmentation
– Tyrosinase inhibition ( inhibition of the pigment production process)
– Protection – UVA and UVB protection all year round
TRX incorporates an innovative liposomal system. Skin lightening substances are divided into three categories depending on the mechanism they work on pigmentation:
- Tranexamic Acid- Mainly acts by blocking the lysine site on plasminogen, inhibits conversion of plasminogen into plasmin, thereby inhibiting fibrinolysis.
- Tranaxemic Acid was reported to be useful in the treatment of melasma in 1979 by Nijorin Japan
- Exfoliating action of Retinol
- Anti-oxidant action- Vit C, Ferulac Acid
- Rejuvenating action- Growthfactors(HGH & EGF
This treatment is great for
- Skin brightening
- Treating Melasma
- Treating old pigmentation
- Postinflammatory pigmentation
- Spots bleaching
- Inhibition of tyrosinase
- Inhibition of free radicals
- Exfoliation of dead skin cells
It usualy requires 6 to 10 sessions ( with summer break) 3-4 weeks apart to teeat pigmentation successfully.
Dermapen or Microneedling is a device that glides over the skin creating millions of fine, vertical fractional channels which make a way for active ingredients to penetrate into a deeper layer of the skin.
The micro-injuries trigger a natural process of repair, increasing the production of collagen and elastin and visibly improving a wide range of skin concerns.
The reason why my Dermapen protocols are unique and with relatively quick results is because they are designed to your skin needs, often combined with skin peels or different technologies like ultrasounds or hydrofacial, and no two protocols are the same.
Active ingredients used with Dermapen include:
Vitamin A and C
just to name a few.
Recommended course of 6-10 treatments ( with summer break) every 3-4 weeks.
Monday: 12:00 – 18.00 (by appointments only)
Wednesday: 10:00 – 18:00
Thursday: 10:00 – 19:00
Friday: 10:00 – 19:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 14:00
Opening hours are subject to change
45-51 Shakespeare Street
Shakespeare Centre suite 12a, 1st floor